Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ode to Collage

So the grapevine turns out true again. It seems as if Serena has decided to drop it's content management system, Collage. It just so happens we decided to buy the product just about a year or so ago.

That being said I really feel for the folks that I had the opportunity to meet at Xchange 2007 that are fully invested with the product. Not to mention doing some pretty cool things with Collage.

I believe its safe to say this has moved its way down my priority list, at least until it gets hashed out what will happen to the product. If it is just left to die, then there is no sense in continuing to implement it. If it is sold to someone, then it should retain its usefulness.

Anyway just gonna sit and wait on this one. It's not like I don't have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy.

<the todd />

No comments: